“Gensan Giulietta & Romeo Half Marathon” 12th edition is organized by GAAC 2007 VERONAMARATHON ASD in cooperation with COMUNE DI VERONA Assessorato allo sport. It’s a race included in the IAAF’s race calendars (International Association Athletics Federation), AIMS (Association of International Marathons and Distance Races) and FIDAL (Federazione Italiana di Atletica Leggera).
Rules of competition
WHERE AND WHEN
Where: Verona, Italy
When: Sunday 17th February 2019
Race distance: 21,097 km
Start: 10 a.m. from AGSM FORUM Palasport (VERONA, ITALY)
Finish: PIAZZA BRA – VERONA
EXPO: AGSM FORUM Palasport, Verona
Time limit: 3 hours
EVENT APPLICATION - PARTICIPANT ENTRY
ATHLETES RESIDENT IN ITALY
Agree to FIDAL rules for events organization, can participate to the race athletes residing in Italy who are at least 18 years old on the date of the event, in possession of one of the following requirements:
- Athletes members of Associations affiliated to FIDAL for 2019.
- Athletes in possession of a valid Runcard and medical certificate for competitive practice for athletics.
- Athletes member of Sports Promotion Associations, in possession of a valid Runcard EPS.
ATHLETES NOT RESIDENT IN ITALY
Can participate athletes who have reached 18 years old on the date of the event, in the possession of one of the following requirements:
- Athletes with a club card affiliated to Foreign Athletics Federations recognized by IAAF.
- Athletes in possession of a valid Runcard (valid as sports insurance, and allowed to compete); The card is on-line subscribed by FIDAL web site www.fidal.it or by www.runcard.com ; in this case it must be together with the medical certificate issued in your home country for the practice of the sport activity, the certificate must include the following mandatory exams in Italy: ECG at rest, ECG at rest and after effort, spirometry.
Gensan Giulietta&Romeo Halfmarathon registration is exclusively online (until 13th february). veronamarathoneventi.com
The price will increase according to the reaching of a predetermined number of members according to this scheme:
- Up to 500 athletes: € 20,00
- From 501 to 1000 athletes: € 25,00
- From 1001 to 2000 athletes: € 27,00
- From 2001 to 3000 athletes: € 30,00
- From 3001 to 4000 athletes: € 32,00
- From 4001 athletes: € 35,00
WHAT DOES REGISTRATION INCLUDE?
- Official tech T-shirt;
- Official medal;
- medical care;
- restoration service and sponging;
- showers and changing rooms;
- certificate of participation;
- luggage service;
- transfer to arrival for retired athletes along the way;
- transfer to participants and their families from the start line in Piazza Bra and back;
- pasta party for the athletes at the MarathonExpo at AGSM FORUM after the race;
You can check your registration on our website veronamarathoneventi.com – You should put only your SURNAME
The CONFIRMATION LETTER will be available 5 days before the race.
RACE NUMBER (BIB) AND "RACE PACKAGE":
Confirmation Letter (CL) must be shown to pick up your bib number.
You can print your CL from our website veroanamarathoneventi.com : search it putting only your SURNAME.
You can pick up your BIB number in the MARATHONEXPO at AGSM FORUM PALASPORT – Piazzale Azzurri d’Italia:
- on Friday 15th of February from 3:00PM to 8:00PM
- on Saturday 16th of February from 10:00AM to 8:00PM
- on Sunday 17th of February form 7:00AM to 9:00 AM
Once you have your bib number you can collect your “race package” in the MARATHONEXPO.
- Under 01:08:59 GOLD GRID
- From 01§:09:00 to 1:19:59 WHITE GRID
- From 1:20:00 to 1:34:59 LIGHT BLUE GRID
- From 1:35:00 to 1:49:59 PINK GRID
- From 1:50:00 GREY GRID
PARTICIPATION FAILURE AND REFUND FEES
In case of participation failure the registration fee is not refundable.
Anyway we offer you two options:
– Transfer your registration to GENSAN GIULIETTA & ROMEO HALF MARATHON 2020 paying a supplement of €10 for administrative fee and notifying your choice to email@example.com before January 31th 2019.
– Transfer your registration to GENSAN GIULIETTA & ROMEO HALF MARATHON 2019 to another person paying a supplement of €10 for administrative fee and notifying your choice to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 31th 2019.
Confirmation letter must be returned and the new runner must provide the organization all the requirements for a new registration. He will be given a new race number.
Signing the registration form to Gensan Giulietta & Romeo Half Marathon the runner authorizes the organization to a free use of images (photos or videos) where he / she is shown during the participation of the GG&RHM.
This authorization for the use of images has to be considered indefinitely; without territorial limits; for use in publication and films including promotional and /or advertising in all media.
The organization is free to give others, institutional and commercial partners the image rights.
By signing the registration form, the athlete declares to know and accept the rules of Gensan Giulietta & Romeo Half Marathon, published on the website www.giuliettaeromeohalfmarathon.it and to be 18 years old before 17th February 2019.
The Organization reserves the right to modify these rules at any time in order to ensure better organization of the race.
Any changes to services, venues and times will be communicated to registered athletes via the confirmation letter and will be posted on the website www.giuliettaeromeohalfmarathon.it